Bring a little magic into your children’s lives with whimsical DIY Fairy Necklaces! My daughter, Ava, is obsessed with fairies and pixie dust, so these necklaces are a great way for her to wear what she loves without the big price tag. I was able to make them for about $7 each, while still having fun and being creative in creating them!
- Mini Bottles
- Glitter/Gold flakes/Tiny nail flowers (all your choice)
- E6000 Glue
- Metal caps
- Bangle bracelet (optional)
- Mini funnel (I used the tip of pen)
Step 1: Choose your bottle and remove the cork cap.
Step 2: With a mini funnel (I used the tip off a pen) pour your flakes or glitter into your bottle over a cup or paper plate. If you’re using flakes you will need a needle to help push them in.
Step 3: Fill your bottle 3/4 full, you don’t want to stuff it. The leftover space is for the cork cap.
4. Add a dab of glue to the bottom of your cork and on the sides.
5. Wedge your cork into the bottle and wipe the bottle of excess glue.
6. Squeeze glue into the metal cap and place over the bottle, let dry for 20 mins.
7. Now its time to add charms and the bottle to your chain or bangle (depending on if you want a necklace or bracelet). You can also add beads, rhinestones or any other embellishments to you necklace. Use your imagination!